Saturday, January 26, 2008

Where does the time go?

So I have been thinking a lot lately about how fast time goes by! Maybe it's because I am pregnant with my third child and can just hardly believe it! I can't believe that Grace is as big as she is. Maybe that's also because she acts like she's older than I am, who knows. So I had all of these old pictures on an old computer that wasn't hooked up anymore and Jamie hooked it up for me yesterday so I could get the pictures off. This is a picture of Grace when she is 19 months old which is how old Sarah is. I thought this was funny because she climbed in this box with all of her stuffed animals and got in there all by herself, and was quite pleased. She is also wearing a necklace in this picture. Grace wore a necklace, or in most cases many necklaces every day for about 6 months. Even to church she would show up with these mardi gras beads! Now she is in Primary and stating all of these opinions. She seems so big, and I know she will only seem bigger when the baby comes. So anyway, like my sister Heather has been saying on her blog I just need to cherish every moment because they are gone so fast!

5 comments:

The Powells said...

When Jake gets up in the morning he always come walking out of his room and says, "Mom did I grow in the night?" Well, it always makes me sad because he is getting so big and yes sometimes he does look taller or bigger in the morning. They really are getting so big. I was talking to Lisa Peterson yesterday about preschool at Carols and saying how it will be o so nice but weird they will go 3 days a week there and then it will be Kindergarten!!! Its really freaking me out lately with were the time is going. I do love this pic of little Grace -- she is to funny!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I think about this everyday! I cannot believe how fast the last 2 1/2 months have gone!

PamNoyes said...

Wow! Hi Brittany! Congats! Grace is so big, what a beauty. Sarah is following right in her footsteps!

Anonymous said...

Oh look at those adorable chubby cheeks. How quickly we do forget. Just shows how important these blogs are, so that we will remember each moment.

chelsea said...

that's so much how we remember grace, i love it. i so loved the necklace stage, it was the greatest! how many times did you fix that red football necklace?