Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's A Girl!

Well Jamie and I had our ultrasound today and we are indeed having our third little girl! Jamie said as we were going in that he thought it was a girl. I really didn't know, even though I felt like Sarah and Grace were both girls. We are so happy to have another girl, although it does make me wonder if we will ever get a boy! When we came home Grace went into Sarah's room and said "Sarah we are going to have a little baby girl, a little sister Hooray!" So I think the girls will be happy with another girl. So if any of you have good ideas for a girls name don't be afraid to share. We had a hard enough time thinking of a name for Sarah! We had to bring her home from the hospital still with no name!

10 comments:

Heidi Rushing said...

Yeah! Three girls is the best! I was really hoping for my third to be a boy after two girls but now that I have been there, done that I love having all my girls together and my boys together. You just need to have one more (or 2) and they will be boys! Everyone said we were so much alike! And you said it in your earlier blog - you really like doing what your older sister does!

kEnNedY said...

fun ,fun! If Jamie is bummed about not getting a boy you can just get a male dog! That worked for us :) Three girls in a row is great- tell Grace and Sarah that they will make two great big sisters!

heather said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for another little cousin...and a girl is an extra bonus for Mia! :) Your girls are so cute and fun...they will love all having eachother so close together.

Ems said...

oh how great! congratulations brit!

chelsea said...

We love girls... congratulations! I liked the other names that you were thinking for Sarah. I only remember Lucy, but I know there were others!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Stewart and I are thrilled to have another Pruden Princess join our family. We love those little girls!
Congratulations!!

Lexie said...

Congratulations! I feel like Jeff and I will probably follow in your footsteps with three girls in a row when we are ready for number three!

us said...

How fun to have three girls! You are amazing. They will be able to share clothes and toys. How fun! Congratulations!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Girls are so fun-- your house will just be a big girls party :) Good luck with the name- it took us 7 months to come up with one girl name- I cannot imagine 3!!!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news! I was so happy when Pam told me she had found your blog, and just in time to hear the good news- Congratulations!