Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Here is Grace with her cousins Hadley and Riley
banging their pots and pans to celebrate the New Year.
Here is my Dad and my brother Blake basically spooning
while they are waiting for midnight to come.

Here is Grace with her cousin Cameron and Cameron's
cousin Blake playing Candyland.


Here is a picture of the sushi Jamie made!
Jamie had to do a lot to get ready for this
party since I had to work!



Here is a picture of a yummy drink my sister Heather made.
We had a fun New Years party, we first went to a pizza place. It was a lot of fun, even though there were definitely more children than adults! Then we came back to our house for some more yummy food and games. We also sang a little karaoke. Grace especially loved the banging of the pots and pans, so much so that she did it again last night when her cousin Emily was over to play.




7 comments:

chelsea said...

I'm so impressed with the sushi... way to go Jamie! I don't think i've ever been to a good new year's eve party... looks like yours was so fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a fun evening. The food was yummy and being with family is always the best!
Thanks for all the preparations and making New Year's Eve so enjoyable and work-free (for me that is!)
How funny that Gracie wanted to bang the pots and pans the next night. I was explaining to her how we would do that at midnight and she gave me that 'what are you talking about??' look. She asked me "Why do we do that?"
Guess it is hard for someone little to understand that it is actually o.k. to yell, scream and bang on the pans!

heather said...

Good times at the prudens! Happy 2008 to your family and thanks for being such great hosts!

The Powells said...

Looks fun!! happy 2008

Heidi Rushing said...

Looks like you had some good family bonding, especially Dad and Blake! Wish we could had been there. Tell Jamie we can still try some of his sushi if he is up to over spring break!

us said...

Good to see I'm not the only crazy sushi maker. Tell Jamie he missed out on mine the other night. Looks like fun. I love how you pulled out the pots and pans for the kids. I'll have to do that next year. HAPPY 2008!!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Did Grace make it to midnight? Looks like a fun party, especially the pots and pans!!!