Friday, March 7, 2008

Matchbox Twenty Concert


My sister Heather was kind enough to go with me to the Matchbox Twenty concert last night. It was a fun girls night out. We went to dinner before and got there just in time to hear Alanis Morrissett and then I of course had to go to the bathroom which I did after that, and then we were just in time for Matchbox when I was done! We were a little surprised that no one was hitting on us, me being pregnant and all but it really was a lot of fun. Thanks for a fun evening Heather!

6 comments:

heather said...

Thanks again for inviting me! I had so much fun and now have a new favorite band! It was so nice to get out and have some sister bonding time!:) And watching Rob Thomas isn't all that bad either! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fun sister outing. However, being the old grandma that I am, I have no idea who it was you saw!
Glad you had fun!

The Powells said...

how fun!! i love girls nights out...lets do that some time!

chelsea said...

that sounds like so much fun. i bet you both were loving some time away and what better place than a concert?

Ems said...

brit that really surprises me that you didn't get hit on, ESPECIALLY since you're pregnant...guys are so weird huh?

us said...

Aren't sisters so fun! looks like you had a great time.