Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Google Reader

So my friend Emily told me about google reader. Fellow bloggers you may be interested. If you have a gmail account then you can go to google reader. You can add all of the blogs you like to check and it tells you automatically which ones are updated, which ones are not. Now many of you may already know about this, but I am not that great with technology but have loved using this feature so I thought I would share. You don't have to use gmail if you don't want you can just get an account to use the reader part of it.

4 comments:

JC said...

I found this post using Reader. It's my 2nd fav behind google maps. Really nice that you can organize too

Ems said...

Brittany! It's really amazing isn't it? Google Reader has changed my internet life like Snoop Dogg changed my jr. high school life.

heather said...

Thanks for the info. I love it!! I think I got it all set up and kept my original email but it's so nice to be able to see all the blogs at once! Now I don't need to 'waste' so much time looking for all the blog updates! Thanks!

jen said...

Brittany, it's Jen Chapman!! I'm so glad I've found a few of you & your friends! I can't believe you have 3 (well almost) kids...you are quite the woman! They sure a cute! E-mail so I can invite you to our blog! So good to see what you're up to!