Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Grace is 4!


I am so sorry I have no pictures! I was trying to fix something on my camera the other day and somehow erased my memory card. Yes, I feel horrible. I am going to try and get a few pictures of Grace though with her presents and things to make up for it. Anyway for Grace's birthday we had a princess and knight party. It was so cute, she had all of her friends over dressed as princesses or knights. The pictures I'm sure would have been really cute, again sorry. For her birthday Grace got her first bike. It is all princess as well. Grace loved it. I also wanted to post some of the answers Grace said to this birthday survey she did for school.

Favorite game: Giraffes with her sister.
Favorite food: Mac n cheese and strawberries, but not together.
Favorite book: 12 Dancing Princesses
Favorite color: pink, purple, blue, yellow
Favorite animal: Pony's and horses.
Her collection: She has an Ariel cup that she puts her collection of human "treasures."
What she likes to do: Dance with Sarah
What she dislikes: The color black
What she likes to do outside: Pick flowers, swing.
What I want to do when I grow up: Too scared to grow up
The most special thing about Grace: She is a very good big sister.

Grace came up with these answers by herself. I tried to get her to say something else for what she wants to be when she grows up, but poor thing is terrified to grow up. I worry that she may get ulcers! Anyway I sure do love my little Grace! Happy birthday sweet heart!

7 comments:

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I cannot believe you have a 4 year old- time flies! Sad for your pictures- that is the worst feeling knowing you lost pictures!

The Powells said...

happy birthday grace!! jake had so much fun at the party and loved being a knight!!

PamNoyes said...

Happy Birth-week Grace! Reading this post really made me wish that we lived closer. Tenna is always playing giraffes, and oh my goodness if I had to play horses any more than I do I would scream! Some day we will have to get those girls together and let them get some horsing aroudn out of their systems!

chelsea said...

I can't believe Gracie is 4. Did she ever feel any better on her big day? Happy Birthday Grace!

Grandma Bethany said...

What a fun birthday party. How sad to lose the pictures. Years ago the store lost our movies. Scott was months old and bouncing very high on a bouncing horse.We had borrowed someones camera and didn't have many movies, so it was upsetting. We never replaced them. But, you ought to dress her up again in her birthday princess dress and re-enact as many pictures as you can. Love to see a picture of her on her new Princess Bike.
How fun Gracie to be 4 years old!

Anonymous said...

Brit!
I found your blog. It is so cute. I can't believe Grace is 4! Tell her happy birthday for us. We have a blog, but it is not very exciting. We are working on it. If you want to look at ours, it is
http://lyndsiedaniel.blogspot.com/
You can add it to your list if you want to. How are you guys? We need to hang out.

Daniel, Lyndsie, and Makai

heather said...

How sad to have deleted all her pictures. All the princesses looked so cute at her party even the lethargic Birthday girl!:) Thanks for inviting all my kids--they all had a lot of fun and the boys LOVE their swords, too! Happy 4th Birthday Grace!