Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Star Speaker


Today at school Grace is one of the Star Speakers which means she made a poster of a lot of her favorite things. This included Utah Gymnastics, Lots of Princess stuff, pictures of her family, and a picture of her in her crocodile rock costume from her dance performance last year. I am not sure what pose she is doing here, but Grace always poses when taking a picture. Grace also chose to have her hair done in her LONG braids. I love this little girl, and hope that someday soon she will have some nice braids! It was fun making this poster with her, I only wish that I could hear her talk about it at school!

8 comments:

chelsea said...

I love the long braids! What a fun project. i love posters.

heather said...

Very cute with braids! Her hair styles actually surprise me... I still picture her with no hair and then she shows up with cute pigtails, braids, etc. We love you Grace!

The Powells said...

Grace I loved your poster...and your hair was very cute today!!

Grandma Bethany said...

Oh Grace...you are such a sweetheart.
Love your long hair. You will have to show me your poster. I am sure you had fun being the 'star' today!
Love you...
Grandma Stewart

us said...

Her hair is getting long! She is so girly and I love it!

lacieinthesky said...

Oh, I'm so proud of her braids; they've been highly anticipated. I can't believe how fast she's grown...I still miss seeing her everyday!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

love the braids :) Sad they do not have you come in and listen at school!

Heidi Rushing said...

First thing I thought when I saw the picture was "wow - I didn't think her hair was long enough for braids like those!" Like Heather, I just think of her with not enough hair to even think about a braid let alone those babies! Congrats on the hair and the poster.