Thursday, December 16, 2010

Temple Square

For family home evening this week we decided to take adavantage of the nice warm weather and went to see the lights. It was so nice to have it not be freezing! I remember last year I had to go back to the car with Abi, because it was so cold and her little hands were freezing! Temple Square is such a great place, with a great spirit. Our girls love to go there and see the statue of Jesus and hear all the stories. They loved the manger, and of course seeing the temple! Abi is so into temples right now, I love it. Everywhere we go she says, "I see the temple!" Of course to her many beautiful buildings and churchs are temples too! My sister Heather and her cute family were able to meet us there for a little bit, it is so neat to see how kids love to learn about Jesus, I find it is not really even hard to teach children about Him. They want to know. Even Abi already knows who Jesus is and that he loves her. Hope all of you are enjoying the Christmas season! Next to do on my list, go to the Utes bowl game. That's Christmasy, right?

1 comment:

chelsea said...

I would be much obliged if you would forbid your girls from getting any bigger, I can't stand it! And yes bowl games and Christmas go hand in hand, have fun!