Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Give Thanks!

We had such a good Thanksgiving. My sister was in town from Washington so my other sister offered to take pictures of the whole family. I then made her take a quick photo of us, thanks Heather! She has such a nice camera and takes such good pictures. I didn't really want to do a lot of family pictures this year, since I am prego and all. In this picture I don't really look pregnant, just like I've gained 30 pounds! But that's ok. Anyway, back to Thanksgiving. We went up to my mom's and had a delicious dinner, I think the best dinner yet! All the food was so yummy, and there were so many people! My family has gotten so big. Then we went to Jamie's parent's house. There we had round two of delicious meals. Jamie's brother is always such a good cook and loves to help prepare Thanksgiving dinner. This holiday just seems to get better every year, we truly are so blessed! I am so thankful for all of our family and friends, love you all!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

It really was a great Thanksgiving. One of my favorites. Look at your cute family . . . and growing. Love it!

Ryan said...

Oops. That was supposed to be from Heather although I bet Ryan is just as excited about getting a new cousin too.

chelsea said...

such a great picture and you look beautiful as always! miss you guys...

Lexie said...

Congratulations Britt- I didn't even know you were pregnant. Your family looks so cute and grown up!