Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Update

So it has been a very long time since I have updated my blog, as you may have noticed. So I will not report on Christmas, or New Years, or Valentines except to say that they were great. I will give a quick update as to how we all are doing. I am super pregnant, and have felt like I am ready to have this baby for a long time now. That being said my due date is not until April 5. Really hoping it does not take that long! I have not done one thing to get ready for the baby. No one has moved rooms, I haven't bought any bedding, haven't done any painting. I just figure that I will have a lot more motivation for things like that after the baby comes. Hopefully this is true! I did want to post a picture, so here is a random picture of Abi. This is a little number that she put on one day while the girls were playing dress up. She was so pleased with herself. I will hopefully be more on top of the blog, Grace's birthday is coming up and the baby will hopefully be here ASAP!

4 comments:

chelsea said...

I'm sorry to inform you that you posted a picture of Grace not Abi, that's how we remember her anyway! Hang in there only a little bit longer! I wish I could send roger over to help get stuff ready, jamie helped so much when avery was born!

Unknown said...

Love lifts us up where we belong. God bless you. See the power of Positive thinking within you. Please follow my blog. Positive Thoughts

doctorw0rm said...

Man love the family photo, the fact that its snowing in the background is a pretty cool idea for me cause I live in Australia.
If you get a chance check out my blog at http://twoheadedboys.blogspot.com/ and give some feedback

skye〜微 said...

nice sharing.. TQ.. you will definately enjoy ur new born.. cheers..