Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tag

So I was tagged awhile ago to do this tag and never got around to it, sorry Jenny! And now my sister has tagged me to do it so I guess I really should. I am just really not that interesting but here it goes.

*Link to the person who tagged you (http://rushingreview.blogspot.com)
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

1. I am copying my sister Heidi on this first one. I am also a picker. I love to pick scabs and pop pimples. Things of that nature. Jamie is always very nice and when he has something good to pop he lets me do it! Is that too much info?

2. I will sing and dance in my car like there is no tomorrow. I love it. My girls now do the same. It is hilarious. They love bands like Weezer, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and Jewel.

3. I don't like medication. Weird huh cause I'm a nurse. I don't like to take any medication unless absolutally necessary. I just don't like the way it makes me feel and I feel like my body will somehow be stronger from fighting disease all on its own.

4. I am very easy to fool because I will believe anything. I always figure why would someone be lying to me?

5. It drives me crazy when lights are left on in the house. Thanks Dad.

I am not going to tag anyone in particular, but if any of you reading this would like to post the same on yours I would love to read it.

4 comments:

Heidi Rushing said...

That was only five! I anxiously await number 6, I am sure it is a good one!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and yours much love, peace, and happiness!

chelsea said...

my favorite quirk of yours though is missing from this list... it's on the other one. that you step in to your garment top... so funny and i'm sorry you'll never live it down!

Lexie said...

I remember in high school pulling up next to you at a stop light, trying and trying to get your attention, but you were just dancing your heart out! I love it!