Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Abi 6 months

Our sweet little Abi is now 6 months old! I can hardly believe it, and I still have so much baby weight to lose. Is it still considered baby weight when the kid is 6 months old? Hopefully! Anyway, here is how big she is.
26 inches long
16.2 lbs
head was 16 1/2 cm.
She was 50% on pretty much everything. Which is weird because Grace and Sarah have always had really big heads, so I have just been waiting for Abi's to be really big. But so far not the case.

2 comments:

Grandma Bethany said...

6 months already! You know what that means??? Time for her bathtub picture with her name and date shoes.
I love her cute rosy cheeks that match her rosy dress!

chelsea said...

that is one sweet little girl. she's perfectly proportioned! i can't believe how similar in size she is to noah, that picture of them cracked me up!