Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stewart Family Christmas Party

Every year when I was growing up I couldn't wait to go to my Grandma Norma's house and tell Santa what I wanted. Now we have this party at my Mom's and let's just say the family has grown! Here is Grace lovin Santa. Santa came and Grace was standing right next to him and made sure she was the first one to sit on his lap. I barely got close enough to take any pictures! Grace asked Santa for a Tinker Bell doll.
Sarah at least walked up to Santa. Grace was, of course, all about helping her. Sarah asked for a Diego toy.

Abi, well just being Abi. Who really know what Abi wants for Christmas! Hopefully Santa!


A family picture. Can you believe it? We never have any of these. Some of you are probably even wondering what Jamie and I look like.



This is the face I get from Sarah. At least in this one her eyes are open.




Do I need to say more?





This is when Grace declared that Sarah is getting too big for her to really do this anymore.
Thanks mom for a great party!







6 comments:

lacieinthesky said...

Your family picture is so cute! And I just had to say how awesome that picture of Sarah is, it made me laugh so hard! Also, I love how Grace and Sarah just seem like best friends!

heather said...

Your girls looked so darling at the Christmas party. I love how sweet they are with eachother. It really was the cutest thing when I looked over and saw Sarah hugging and kissing Grace and Grace graciously accepting all of her affection. I hope this sweet bond will continue throughout their lives. What a sweet family you have! And it was fun to run into you today at Target! :) Next time maybe we can plan on going together and do a little shopping during all of our free time!

The Powells said...

the santa parties are really the best. those girls of yours...i just love them! and love sarahs little smiling face.

Ems said...

oh those two girls are so sweet! and so darling in those dresses!

chelsea said...

i agree that grace and sarah are so cute in those dresses. brittany you look beautiful, would you knock it off? you've had three kids would you look like it already, sheesh! we miss you guys so much.

Grandma Bethany said...

We loved having so many of our family together celebrating Christ's birth.
Sarah and Grace hugging....absolutely precious!