Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

The girls started off their Halloween by making popcorn balls with their grandma. They loved it! Here is all 3 girls before going trick or treating.
Here is Abi on Halloween. She had a last minute costume change. She was a dog, but she hated that costume because it covered her face really weird, so luckily I had this lion one laying around!
This is the best part of Sarah's costume, and I'm afraid this picture doesn't do it justice. We didn't even notice the padding in this costume until she tried it on. It was so hilarious to watch her walk around in this.
Here is Sarah. She loves elephants, so it was only appropriate that she was one!
Here is Grace. I loved this costume. Grace had requested to be a pink flower. Which amazingly enough I could not find one anywhere! So I did find this one and she thought that it would be ok.
All in all it was a very fun Halloween. It is so rewarding to have children. This was the first year that Grace and Sarah both really enjoyed trick or treating. It was so fun to watch Sarah follow her big sister around, like she so often does, and talk about all the fun they were having.





7 comments:

heather said...

What cute costumes! I can't wait to use the flower costume for Mia. Yah, you may have thought about using it for Abi the same year but don't even think about it! I've got first dibs--doesn't even matter that you bought it! Cute girls!!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

All the girls look darling! Abi is getting so big. We need to get together. It's been way too long.

lacieinthesky said...

They look absolutely darling! Very cute costumes, I can't believe how big they're getting and Abi is just too cute, I love her smile and need to finally meet her!

us said...

They all look really cute! Isn't Halloween so fun? Grace seems to really have grown up lately.

Melissa said...

You have an adorable family! Girls are so much fun, I have 2!
Melissa (Champagne) Simar

The Powells said...

im still laughing thinking of sarah walking around with that bum...it was just so dang funny!! how are you today? i didnt get a chance to grab you after church and your husband was already deep into the big calling in a meeting so i couldnt talk to him either. love you and talk to you soon!!

Romney's said...

Your girls are so cute. I cannot believe how chubby Abi is. I love it!! I love chubby babies. How fun.