Monday, November 10, 2008

Camping in November

Where do you camping in November? Well we went to St. George. It was surprisingly warm enough. I have been bugging Jamie to go camping all summer. He goes all the time with the Young Men in our church for his calling there, but we never get to go! Since Abi was born in June, it has just not happened. So anyway, we finally made it. We went to Snow Canyon in St. George. We will definitely have to go back, it was so beautiful. Don't you just love Utah?
Here is Grace posing pre-hike.
Here is the reason we could not get a picture of these girls all together, way too distracted by the pretzels.

This is the picture I am talking about, way too much distratction.


Here is a picture of Emily and Grace, they are truly such good friends, it is so neat to watch them together.



Here is Sarah and Rachel. The hike was a little rocky, but they did surprisingly well!




Here is just a sweet picture of my sweet Sarah.





Here is another cousin picture.






Here is Jamie and Abi ready for the hike!









5 comments:

chelsea said...

holy cow, i can't believe how big all those girls are. they are so cute. how fun to go camping in november and you are so good to go with abi as little as she is!

Heidi Rushing said...

looks fun and warm! I love camping!!! We need to plan one together sometime.

The Powells said...

that does look fun...when i heard you were going camping i was a little worried, but now im ok cuz i see it was down south!! poor jake asked all summer to go camping and it just never happened!

Callie said...

Oh man...everyone is going to St. George lately. I'm so jealous. I should have made it one of those things I did before we moved. Looks like you had fun.
I miss you!

Grandma Bethany said...

I love the pictures of all those cute little girls out hiking. You are creating some wonderful memories...memories that I have of doing the same things when you were the same age as your cute little girls. Very fun times.