Monday, April 28, 2008

St. George

We were able to go to St. George and it was so fun! Here are some pictures to show what all we did.
Here is Grace with her cousins Emily and Rachel just hanging out waiting to go swimming.
I just wanted to show off the Princess on her booty.




Here is Jamie and me. Yes, I am super prego.



Grace absolutally loved all of the swimming and other water activities!





Sarah was not so sure about this water squirting her, but she did love the swimming as well.





Yes, 5 adults consumed this. Sad, I know.






Grace and Emily climbed through this, it is hard to tell
in this picture what it is but it is this rock formation that
you have to be pretty skinny to fit through, which for our
family meant that Grace and Emily were the only ones who
could fit! Sarah tried to go up but luckily we talked her into
coming back.







On the way home we stoped at Zion's and went for a walk
by the river.
This trip was so fun, it was fun to go somewhere laid back and just relax! Sorry I haven't updated the blog in so long, hope all is well with all of you! Also let me know of any good family vacation ideas you have that we can do this Summer with the little one!








8 comments:

heather said...

Glad you had a good time. Cute pics. Love the one with Grace and her piggies! It's just fun to have an update from you!

chelsea said...

looks like so much fun. i have been dying to go on a similar trip somewhere, just somewhere where the girls can swim and play. i hear that pittsburgh is a great place to go on vacation....

The Powells said...

that looks like a blast!! glad you had fun

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

What a fun trip! We love St. George. That's the only place we're going this summer. It will be HOT! We've been wanting to go to Moab. Are you guys going to Cinco de Mayo at Bry and Nat's?

Grandma Bethany said...

How fun that you could get away and such a nice time. Love that 'booty' picture! We will soon have our pool up and running and look forward to more fun times.

Heidi Rushing said...

Looks like a great trip and WARM! I am so ready for some of that! Okay, my favorite is the booty picture! I don't know why but I love pictures of the backs of kids! Do you think that is a sign I am done having kids? I prefer to see them leaving than coming! Jk, nothing better than a kids running at you full speed with a hug so strong it knocks you off your feet! I also have one question - where on earth can I find that dessert?????

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Fun trip! It is nice to see a pic of you pregnant I was starting to wonder if it was all a joke :) So pregnant I could eat that dessert alone... probably better you shared it!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

It was so fun to see you guys the other night. We need to get together again soon.