Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Book Tag


I was tagged with a book tag by my friend Chelsea, here are the rules.

1. Grab the nearest book (at least 123 pages)

2. Turn to page 123

3. Find the 5th sentence

4. Post this sentence on your blog

5. Tag five people.


The nearest book was To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I chose this book to read this month for the book club that I go to. I am kind of ashamed to admit that I have never read it. In high school I read a lot, but not really anything that worthwhile. So I am trying to make up for it now. So here's the fifth sentence from page 123. "Slowly, painfully, the ten dollars was collected." Well I wish that had been a better sentence, there are so many good ones in here, but what do you do. Anyway, I will now tag my Heather Seal, Jenny Powell, Emily Clifford, Heather Watson, Callie Brewer.

1 comment:

chelsea said...

You are so johnny on the spot... well done! I too just read that book for the first time about a year ago and I loved it. So many of the required reading books in school were just ok to me. Why weren't we required to read this one? it's so good!