Saturday, December 1, 2007

We're Pregnant!

So I was going to have some creative way to put this on my blog, but I just haven't gotten to it. Sorry! So the news is out. We are expecting another little one. I am due June 12. I almost put the year there, but then I thought I bet you all can figure it out. I would be lying if I said that Jamie and I weren't hoping that this one is a boy, but that being said, we will be fine if it is a girl so no worries. Grace hasn't really grasped the concept completely I don't think. I think it will help as my stomach gets bigger, instead of the state I'm in now where I just like a little chubbier than usual. I can't believe that Sarah isn't going to be my baby anymore. I have babied her way more than I ever did Grace. Sarah just still seems so little. She only says a few things and still walks like she's had too much too drink. Grace has always been so grown up for her age that when I was pregnant with Sarah it wasn't hard to imagine her being a big sister. Anyway, sorry for the long entry there, but I wanted to share the news!

10 comments:

The Powells said...

Congrats you guys!!! So I don't know what it was but i knew you were pregnant! You look fantastic so it wasn't that you are showing or anything but i just knew. I told jason probably 2 months ago i was feeling this way and have just been waiting for you to finally tell! I will see you tonight so i can tell this again in person but so happy for you and your amazing! it might be a while still for us to have number 3!

grandma bethany said...

Grandpa Stewart and I are so excited for another little 'fuzz ball' baby in our family!
Gracie, definitely will be a big 'help' with the new baby. In fact, I can see her taking complete charge! Sarah will just keep smiling and become a darling 'middle' child!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

YEAH!!! Congrats Prudens! That is so exciting! I cannot believe we are old enough to have a 3rd kid on the way- guess I am a little behind ;0! Hope you are feeling good!

us said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you. I can't believe you didn't say anything last night. You are a brave woman to do the
"3" thing. I'm still gearing up for the idea of it. Your kids will love being big sisters!

Shawni said...

What on Earth...my Brit is having #3. Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you and Jamie. Somehow I am still trying to figure out #1. Oh well...I always was a little slow!

kEnNedY said...

Congrats- I am excited to have another cute cuzin! I bet a boy would be fun but then again if you have another girl you could be like our family- that is after you have another 2 boys-no pressure! hahaha

heather said...

Congratulations! We are so excited to have another cousin so close together. With our luck, it will be a boy...just because I am having a girl. Ya know this is our Last chance to get it right! :)
I like Kennedy's idea of one more girl and then two boys! :)

Unknown said...

Brittany, I am SO EXCITED for you! I hope you get your wish for a boy. Congrats!! YAY!!!!

Lexie said...

Congratulations you guys! That is very exciting news. I hope I feel like can handle three kids some day because right now we're pushing it with two! Congrats!

chelsea said...

Congratulations you two, I'm so excited for you and so sad we are missing it again... I'm also a mini bit jealous!!! We miss you and hope you are feeling good!