Sunday, December 9, 2007

Frosty The Snowman

Here is Grace getting ready to go out and
play in the snow.

Here is Grace with her snowman, that she
insisted on everyone calling Frosty The Snowman.
She would get upset if we called him Frosty, it
had to be the whole title.
Grace just loves to play in the snow, I haven't let Sarah venture that far yet mainly because she doesn't have any snow pants but also because it's just easier that way! Usually when Grace plays she walks around the back yard singing songs as she explores. But yesterday she got to play with Dad while he was shoveling. I glanced out to see Jamie shoveling and grace laying down doing snow angels where he was trying to shovel. Good times. Jamie helped Grace build this snowman so I am not sure if it was a goal or not to have the snowman looking like he is signaling a touchdown.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Frosty is definitely signaling a touchdown! Gracie looks adorable and what a fun outing with her daddy.

The Powells said...

Grace -- I love your Frosty the Snowman! Jake is right here looking at him to and telling me we need to build ours. The last snow storm we did one then he melted!! Very sad for Jake

chelsea said...

I love the snowman. Roger and the girls built gigantor the snowman on friday and someone knocked him over and stole his scarf. I was so mad. i didn't think we lived in that kind of neighborhood... stupid kids (am i old enough to say that now?)

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Snow rarely looks appealing to me but with a cute little girl standing next to her snowman it totally does!