Thursday, November 8, 2007

Starting so young


Ever since Christmas of last year, when Grace received many dress up clothes, she has been very into dress up. Pretty much every day Grace gets up and puts on a princess dress and then it is a struggle to get her into regular clothes after that. It appears that Sarah has joined her sister in this mission to become a princess. Sarah brought the sparkled cheerleading dress to me and said, "On, On!" So I put it on her. Then she found this lovely number, which was one of my old dancing costumes to put on over the cheerleading outfit. She did that herself. Grace has now extended the dress up to just changing clothes all day long. She probably wears 2 church dresses, 3 dress up dresses, and 3 pairs of a pajamas a day. Every time I look at her she is in something different. Is this what I have to look forward to with Sarah? I just didn't anticipate it all happening so soon! I guess that happens with your second though.

5 comments:

chelsea said...

oh my goodness, she is cute! is grace's room just a pile of clothes all the time? yikes! when did Sarah get so big? looks like she's all about the sequins!

heather said...

The dress up and constant changing of clothes seems to go hand in hand with girls. Hadley is getting better at it but she and all her friends liked to play 'dress up' in her regular clothes every day. I finally had to say no more after doing so much laundry everyday. Good Luck!!:)

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I am so happy I had a girl- I love the girly things like that!

Heidi Rushing said...

If I can only keep one type of "toy" around the house for all my kids, girls and boys, it would be their dress-up boxes. All five kids have gotten their use out of them and has always been their very favorite type of play. Layton has gotten Will into it big time too now. Layton and Will not only dress up but direct and star in movie after movie in their costumes. I have hours of homemade Star Wars movies on tape!

grandma bethany said...

There never can be too many princess's! How fun that they have each other to play dress up! Sure do love them!!!