Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

Well this was the only picture I got of Sarah with the
antennae on her head! The rest of the time she wore it
around her neck.
This picture is of Grace at the Halloween party
at the church that the YM/YW did for all of the
primary kids. Grace got a cat painted on her
face and was very pleased!

Here is Grace and Sarah together at the party.
Sarah loves to sit on chairs by herself, I think
it makes her feel big.


This is of Grace before getting to go to pre-school
in her costume. She was so excited.

This year Halloween reminded me a little bit of Christmas in the way that Grace kept asking me if it was Halloween yet, she was confused because we went to so many parties this year. Grace does the same thing with Christmas, there's just so much build up. It was fun this year to do so many fun things for Halloween, it really got me in the spirit of Halloween.




6 comments:

heather said...

Cute Halloween pictures! I check every day for a update and was glad to find it today! :)

chelsea said...

grace is a pretty darn cute snow white! sarah makes a cute bee as well, i love that costume! i'm really, really hoping that jamie dressed as a princess too, i wanna see the photos!

Shawni said...

I am so glad you all had a fun Halloween. I wish that I was in Utah so we could get the kids together...not to mention us! Hopefully one day that will happen. Hey what did the ghost say to the bee? BOO BEE! Love ya!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Those red shoes make the outfit :) Your girls looked darling! Can't wait to have Halloween be a fun holiday with kids!

us said...

So fun! This totally reminded me of Statton. He woke up the day after Halloween and asked what party he would be going to today. He was a little devastated when I told him Halloween was over and he had to put his dinosaur costume away. Gotta love a preschooler!

Lexie said...

It was so fun to see you on Halloween! Your kids looked so cute in their costumes, and Kate was so excited to go to another Halloween party. She loved Halloween too! Thanks for the fun party!