Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The End of Summer


Well for those of you who know Grace, you know that she loves flowers. She has spent the better part of her summer picking flowers. I have tried to keep her under control a bit by telling her that she can't just pick other people's flowers because she wants to. I have let her pick our flowers though, and it has been one of her favorite past times. So it makes me sad now that Fall is really here, she isn't able to go outside and play as often. But the other day she came in with all of these flowers and found this basket and said she was going to make a birthday basket for her dad. I was impressed that she thought to weave them in the basket instead of just putting them in. So here is a picture of my little flower girl who will have to wait awhile until she can begin picking again. Oh and try and not focus on the dirty house in the background!

3 comments:

grandma bethany said...

Yes we do love our little 'flower girl'.
I still have some beautiful flowers growing, but with the cold weather, they won't be here for long. Grace can come pick Grandma a bouquet anytime she would like!!!

chelsea said...

That Grace is so cute. I can't believe how long her hair is, it's so cute. And that's impressive work on the basket too!

The Powells said...

I just love this girl! she loves her flowers -- maybe Santa should bring her flowers for christmas!!!