Friday, September 28, 2007

Another year older and wiser


So the wiser part of that title may be debatable. Both Jamie's and my birthday are in September. So my nice mother-in-law offered to watch our girls while we went away for the weekend. So we went to Vegas! It was so fun. Friday night we went to The Producers which was starring none other than Tony Danza! Then Saturday we went to the Utah football game which was pretty bad as far as the game goes but we still had fun! There were many good buffets that we ate at of course and it was so nice to have time together without the kids! Grace is now at an age where I don't know if she even misses us when we leave for just a few days. The first thing she said to us when we got back was, "I don't want you to be here, I don't want to go home yet." I think it's obvious that she gets the royal treatment from her grandparents. Oh and sorry the picture is so bad. I took this myself, if you couldn't tell. I really was planning on taking pictures of our trip and then didn't, so this is a picture I took before we left to come back home!

3 comments:

chelsea said...

Do you think Ramona would come here and watch the kids while we went away for a weekend?!?! You look beautiful Brittany, how long is your hair? We miss you guys and I'm glad you had fun!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Getting away sounds so nice and I do not even have a baby yet :) Happy Birthday!!!

Shawni said...

I was at the Utah game too...bummer we didn't run into each other. My Dad came down for the weekend so he took us to the game. I am so glad you guys got away for your birthdays. I thought about you all day on the 12th. How was the producers? A friend from my ward is in it. Well you guys look good and I am glad to see it.