Friday, October 3, 2008

Show and Tell

Each week at Grace's school they study a letter. This week it was the letter N. So at the end of the week they take a show and tell that starts with that letter. So I asked Grace what she wanted to take for show and tell this week. She sat for a minute and then said, "I know mom, I'll take you because you're a nurse!" I thought this was so cute. So yesterday I got to go to school with Grace. I dressed in my scrubs and got to tell the kids about being a nurse. Grace was so excited and I was so happy to go with her. I thin it is these moments that you remember forever.

4 comments:

Grandma Bethany said...

How fun for both of you. I remember well how excited my children were when I volunteered in their classes. Also, shows how smart Grace is that she knew 'nurse' began with the letter 'N'.

The Powells said...

Jake told me it was so cool!!! He was asking me why Im not a nurse. He got a little mad at me about it in fact! Too funny.

Melissa said...

Hey Britney!! It's Melissa (Champagne) Simar. I got your blog from the CHS blog. You look great and have a beautiful family!! My blog is simarfamily.blogspot.com

Jenni and Chad Stewart said...

That is so cute! That's gotta make ya feel good for your child to want to bring you for show and tell.