Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kids

We got a new computer so I am in the process of loading software to get my pictures on the computer, so I have not been blogging lately. But I wanted to just do a quick post of what Grace said to Sarah this morning. They were playing with ponies and Grace for some reason felt that it was important to tell Sarah that Jesus was born on this world just like them, and then she said you know that we are born as Nephi of ord. They are learning that song in primary and it just cracked me up that she said ord instead of old. You gotta love those little ones, constant entertainment!

2 comments:

chelsea said...

how cute is that grace? ord... i love it. I keep thinking i need to call you, sorry it's been so long, i will call soon.

The Powells said...

love it...and love those kids of yours!!! jake cant wait to go to carols tomorrow!!! big week