Friday, June 6, 2008

Sorry for poor blogging

Just wanted to quickly say sorry for not updated my blog in forever, I think I kept thinking or hoping rather that I would have this baby and then just blog about that! But no, I am still pregnant! I used to think this baby might come early, like Sarah did, but now I am thinking I will probably just be pregnant forever. Other mothers, or women who are pregnant can you relate? I remember feeling this way when I was pregnant with Grace who was born a day before her due date. Everyone I saw would say, "Wow you're still pregnant!" and I would smile but really be thinking yep Einstein! Thanks for pointing it out. When it goes for this long it for some reason gets harder for me to imagine that it will ever end! I am also at a hard stage, where I don't really think I am ready to have the baby here, but I am really done being pregnant! Anyway, here are a few updates of what we have been doing!

3 comments:

chelsea said...

oh man, i know how you feel. avery was born three days past her due date. i remember you coming down to do laundry and i was in tears because i was so tired of being pregnant and couldn't wait for it to be over! it will end, sometime, hopefully soon!

The Powells said...

the good news my friend is your almost done..although it must seem like forever away!! she is just so warm and comfy in there

Unknown said...

I feel your pain sista, only I have 7 weeks to go!