Friday, June 13, 2008

Abi update

I have had some requests for my blogging. Here are some pictures of Abi, sorry they aren't great. But you can see her face a little better. Also I forgot to say how big Abi was. She was 8 lbs 4 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. None of my children have been very long when born, not really sure why. Abi was 7 lbs 10 oz. when leaving the hospital but due to my creamy milk she was already back to 8 lbs 1 oz. yesterday. We had to take her to the Dr. to see about her jaundice. The Dr. said it appeared she was eating well and wasn't concerned! Abi is a little cross eyed in this one, but this is a picture of her in her swing, this is Grace's little hand in the picture. Wherever Abi is, Grace is not far behind.
This is Abi the other night before bed.


2 comments:

chelsea said...

abi is so beautiful. thanks for the pictures. how are things going with the three kids?

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

She is so beautiful. I'm so glad we got to see her!