Friday, November 16, 2012

Isaac James Pruden


So I have not posted on here in a really long time, I had just given up on it.  But recently I have gained new motivation from somewhere, not really sure where.  But I just wanted to start off with updating on this sweet addition to our family.  After 3 girls we had this little guy.  It has been so interesting to see how different he can be from my girls, with all his climbing and the way he will sit and try and figure out how things work.  But it has also been fun to see how cuddly he is ( he is by far my most cuddly baby!) and how he loves to play with the girls baby doll strollers!  He is truly spoiled, his three big sisters just adore him!  I am hoping to post again soon, but don't hold me to it!

3 comments:

Grandma Bethany said...

Oh we love our crazy and wild 'little man' too. He sure can keep a grandma busy too!
So happy you added a new blog. Keep it up and I know you can do it. It won't be long before Gracie can do it for you :)

heather said...

I’m hoping your girls will get on the blog wagon and update their blog as well. Kidding! Hope you’re back. Facebook has taken over the blogging world and it’s just not the same!

chelsea said...

I forgot his middle name is James...thanks for posting! I sure do love that little guy too!