Friday, June 26, 2009

Grace's blog

So Grace got a camera for Christmas and when we were putting some of her pictures on the computer she asked me if she could have a blog! So I set one up for her. At first she wanted to call it Grace's blog, but that was taken. So her second choice was http://sarahandgracesblog.blogspot.com/ you'll have to check it out. many exciting things to come I am sure. I just wrote whatever she told me to. also I am not sure why part of her blog is in Spanish. I will have to have my spanish speaking husband see if he can fix that!

5 comments:

Ems said...

brittany that is so cute! that grace...such a smart little person, I can't wait to see more of her photos!

Ems said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Bethany said...

Gracie, you are quite the photographer. I love seeing your pictures and have one you made me hanging in my kitchen.
I am excited to read and see more of the exciting things you do each day.
Love, Grandma Stewart

Callie said...

Adorable. Hilarious.

You are a good mom, Brittany.

us said...

I love it! We missed you the other night at Shawni's. Hope you are feeling better!