Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

We had a good 4th of July, the weekend before Grace got to be in a parade in Hyrum, UT riding her bike, she loved it. She told us not to walk by her because she could do it herself. On the 4th we went to my parents for swimming and some BBQ. Then we went to our house and some of Jamie's family came over for a fantastic street side showing of fireworks. Here is Grandma helping Sarah with the sparkler.This is Grace holding some sort of firework, I know it looks like it is going to push her off her feet, but she was ok!



I had to put this one up because whenever I try and get a picture of Sarah this is what I get, because she has to come right up to me and say CHEESE!


Here is Abi on the 4th, she slept through all the fireworks so this is the only picture I got. But just look at those cheeks!



Here is Grace in the parade, she looks so big I can hardly believe it!




4 comments:

Grandma Bethany said...

What a fun day we had with your family. Gracie is definitely an independent girl...the perfect day to show off her independence on independence day!
Sarah didn't seem afraid of the sparklers. Abi is growing fast. Just not seeing her for a few days, I can see the difference. Cute, cute!!!

The Powells said...

looks like you guys had a great time

Anonymous said...

Very fabulous cheeks!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Grace looks so old on her bike! Cute 4th pictures- what a great holiday!